Accessibility and Contact Us
Close Icon
Close Icon
Toggle Mobile Menu Visibility

Admission and Transition

Information on admission and transition procedures

Applying for a Place  

To apply for a school, ELC or wraparound place you must complete an on-line application form.  If you are unable to complete an on-line application, paper versions of all application forms are available from schools, nursery schools, libraries, Council Information Service Offices and from the Pupil Placement Section.

Schools deal with applications for other stages and for P1 and S1 after the pupils start school.


Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon email icon


print icon